Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4/8 Playlist

1. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns 'n Roses
2. Drain the Blood - The Distillers
3. I Walked With a Zombie - Wednesday 13
4. MissFit - HorrorPops
5. Head-Shaped Glasses - Marilyn Manson
6. Magdalena - A Perfect Circle
7. Mommy's Little Monster - Social Distortion
8. Vermilion - Slipknot
9. Paralyzed - The Used
10. Crawl Straight Home - HorrorPops
11. Bleed America - Jimmy Eat World
12. Hero - Skillet
13. Ace of Spades - Motorhead
14. Putting Holes in Happiness - Marilyn Manson
15. Vermilion pt. 2 - Slipknot
16. Turn it Off - Paramore
17. Just One - Hoobastank
18. I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
19. Thinking of You - A Perfect Circle
20. He Wasn't - Avril Lavigne
21. Comalies - Lacuna Coil
22. Wherever I May Roam - Metallica
23. I Am a Revenant - The Distillers
24. Paralyzed - Drowning Pool
25. Strawberry Gashes - Jack off Jill
26. Untitled track - Hydrogyn
27. Migraine - Megan McCauley
28. In the Night Side of Eden - H.I.M.
29. Get Inside - Drain STH
30. Girls Not Grey - A.F.I.
31. Crucify My Heart - Lullacry
32. Friday I'm in Love - The Cure
33. A Tout le Monde - Megadeth

I'm sorry it's so late!

No comments: