Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Still Here

Tuning into the show this morning, you were shocked and saddened at the lack of heavy music. Don't worry, I was too ^_~

When I went in this morning, I was surprised to find the studio locked. As you probably know Pretentious Radio is on the hour before my show. Of coursed, I was shocked to find the door locked with no Kate and no Wily in the studio. The office door was open, so I figured Bob might be in, and, hence, be able to let me in. No such luck :( Sadly, I went home and figured that the show will resume on Thursday (yesterday's playlist will be bumped to Thrs.).

We're thinking a complete snafu. It is nearing the end of the semester and Wily is part of ASUW, so things probably got in the way. Lol, I'll make sure to ask Bob and Wily about getting a key :)

No comments: