Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Playlist 3/4

1. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns 'n Roses
2. Cherry Bomb - Joan Jett
3. I Am Revenant - The Distillers
4. Crawl Straight Home - The HorrorPops
5. Mommy's Little Monster - Social Distortion
6. Judy is a Punk - Ramones
7. Fix Me Now - Garbage
8. The Young Crazed Peeling - The Distillers
9. Wherewolf Women of the SS - Rob Zombie
10. Hell on High Heels - Motley Crue
11. It's Not You - Halestorm
12. Before I Die - Kidneythieves
13. Are You the Rabbit? - Marilyn Manson
14. Walk Like a Zombie - HorrorPops
15. Vampire Heart - HIM
16. Playing God - Paramore
17. #1 Crush - Garbage
18.Neighbor - Ugle Kid Joe
19. Confrontation - Otep
20. Hall of Mirrors - The Distillers
21. In the Dark - Flyleaf
22. Last Caress/Grenn Hell - Metallica
23. Redeemer - Marilyn Manson
24. Young - Hollywood Undead*
25. The Unforgiven - Metallica
26. Opheliac - Emilie Autmn
27. Fmlyhm - Seether
28. Cut Throat - Kittie
29. Thinking of You - A Perfect Circle
30. I Wanna Be Sedated - Ramones
31. A Tout le Monde - Megadeth

*Requested artist

Let me know what you want to see on this list! Help me build the playlists :)

4 comments:

Angel said...

What is the "Young?" What's wrong with "Undead?" I thought you liked that whole zombie feel to it. Is that song to hard for you? LOL Just kidding, but honestly why aren't you playing the "Undead?"

Angel said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6xS_qRDmo
Here's a video of it with lyrics.

Sinn Wagon said...

I must have misunderstood. It seemed like a typo given their name. Sorry!!!! Keep pestering me, and I'll try to get it on Tuesday's list.

Angel said...

Awesome show Sweets!!! Thanks for playing my song. You just plan rock!
*Kisses*